ITR Filing Due Date 2020: Section 139 of the Income Tax Act provides various provisions…
Can NPS Tax Benefits entitled in the F.Y.2020 –21? Sec.80CCD(1), 80CCD(2) and 80CCD(1B)? With Automated Income Tax Excel Based Master of Form 16 Part B for the F.Y.2020-21 as per new and Old Tax Regime U/s 115BAC for F.Y.2020-21
After Budget 2020, what are the NPS tax benefits under Sec-CCD (1), 60 CCD (2) and 60 CCD (1B) and especially if you have chosen a new tax discipline? Let’s understand the changes in detail. You all know that the government introduced a new tax system during the 2020 budget.
Also, the government has given you an option to choose the old ncome Tax duty or the new ncome Tax discipline. Because of these changes, many of us are confused about what the NPS tax benefit 2020 will be.
Now let us understand the various ncome Tax issues with NPS. Benefits of NPS Tax on Investment, First of all, let us understand the NPS ncome Tax benefits that you will get while investing. Due to the 2020 budget,
- Old Tax Conditional NPS ncome Tax Benefit 2020 If you want to retain the old ncome Tax system for filing IT returns, the old ncome Tax rules with NPS will continue as usual. Display the same image from the image below.
- Note that the ncome Tax benefits under Tier 1 and Tier 2 are not available to all investors. Tier 2 tax benefits are only available to government employees.
Differences between TPS 1 and Tier 2 accounts in NPS” related to the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 in NPS. For others, there is no ncome Tax benefit if you invest in an NPS Tier 2 account. Let’s discuss the NPS figure one by one as below.
NPS ncome Tax benefit when investing in a Tier 1 account The maximum benefit available under NPS ncome Tax facility under Sec .60 CCD is Rs. 1.5 lakhs (with a limit of Sec. 60 cc). Annual would be eligible for a maximum of 20% of a person’s annual income (previously it was 10% but increased to 20% after the 2017 budget) or an employee (Basic + DA 10%) contribution. Ad the above, this section will form part of the Sec .80C restriction. NPS ncome Tax Benefit under Sec.60 CCD (2) There is a misconception among many that there is no upper limit for this category. However, the limit is at least 3 conditions.
1) The amount paid by an employer,
2) BASIC + DA 10% (in case of Central Government employees, it is now effective from 1st April 2019 BASIC + DA 14) and
3) Total gross income. •
This is an additional exemption that the exemption under this section will not be eligible for self-employment. NPS Tax Benefit Income under Sec.60 CCD (1B) It is an additional ncome Tax benefit up to Rs.50,000 eligible for ncome Tax exemption and it was introduced in Budget 2015. 1b) can enjoy its financial benefits from 2015-15.
Both self-employed and employees are eligible for this discount. It is above Sec .80 CCD (1) and above. NPS ncome Tax Benefit 2020 Tier 2 Account Under the old regime There was no ncome Tax benefit before you invested in a Tier 2 account. However, due to changes in the rules of the Government of India, If a central government employee contributes for a Tier 2 account, he can claim ncome Tax benefits underSec.60C (the combined maximum limit under Sec.60C will be only Rs 1.5 lakh). Also, if someone takes advantage of such tariffs, the money invested will be locked for 3 years (just like ELSS Mutual Fund).
The employer’s contribution to the NPS is limited due to the 2020 budget.
Also, if your employer’s contribution under Sec.60 CCD (2) In fact, even returns in excess of Rs 7,50,000 (received from NPS, EPF, and supervision) will be taxable every year.
B) NPStax facility under the new ncome Tax duty 2020 20 So, obviously, Sec.80C, Sec.80CD (1) and Sec. NPS ncome Tax Benefit 2020 under 80CCD (1B) will not be available to you no matter what. Sec.80CCD (1) and Sec.80CCD (1B) are part of the Sec.80C limitation. However, regardless of the employer’s contribution under Sec .60CCD (2),
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
- This Excel Utility Can prepare at a time 50 Employees Form 16 Part B with New & Old ncome Tax Regime
- This Excel utility can prevent the Employee’s double-entry of Pan Card Number automatically
- In this Excel, Utility has all the Amended Income Tax The section as per the ncome Tax
- This Excel Utility can use New and Old ncome Tax Regime U/s 115BAC
- This Excel Utility can use Govt and Private Concern also
- It is most easy to install, just like an Excel File
- Easy to Generate